Monday, September 1, 2008

August 26, 2008

Day 18 - Rome, Italy

We left the cruise today and took the traing back to Rome. Now that the cruise is over, I can't wait to go home! When we got back to Hotel Canada, we rested for and hour and went our for lunch. After that, we went to the Colosseum. It was really cool, and the audioguides we rented were interesting. the highlight of my day was when we visited a fountain and I got to dip my feet in the water. It was really hot, so it felt good. After dinner, we had a special treat - watermelon! It Was so good, I haven't had one in a while. I am so glad the internet is free, because we can use as much as we want now.

Dad is so nice because I got a lot of water on the bathroom floor and he cleaned it up. He didn't even get mad!

1 comment:

Bears said...

wow that isn't like ur dad!