Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 15, 2008

Day 8 - Cruise; Sea Day

Personally, I enjoy sea days much more than excursions because we get to relax and explore the ship. At noon I went to a teen club activity. It was a scavenger hunt and it was pretty fun. Our group won so we all got medals. Then after lunch I went swimming, and I went on the water slide four times. It was really fun! Later, I also went to an art activity and made cool stuff.

At dinner, Sara got lost and her family had to go look for her and they missed the rest of dinner.
Then at 9:00, i went to a teen 70's disco. Not many people really danced, but I met lots of people. There was one really weird guy named Vincenzo. He kept talking to lots of girls and everyone thought that he was really annoying because it seemed like he was flirting with them. He really is so strange.

No comments: