Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 20, 2008

Day 12 - Cruise; Sea Day

In the morning, I slept in because I went to a Midnight buffet with Dad last night and didn't sleep until 12:30. When I woke up, it was almost time for my first activity, so I missed breakfast. It was a scavenger hunt and only two people were there. Later in the afternoon I went to another scavenger hunt. We had to find the stuff on the list. I didn't have a wig or mustache, so I had to use a shower cap filled with towels and my mom had to help me put sunscreen on in the shape of a mustache. I must have looked really weird. Mom seemed to be enjoying it and she took a picture.

At night we went to a show but I didn't really like it. The show was kind of boring. Today I had a good day because it was relaxing.

1 comment:

wendy said...

I want to see the picture.