Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 22, 2008

Day 14 - Cruise; Katakolon, Greece

Today was relaxing because we only went off the ship for an hour. Mom bought soap and souvenirs; while dad got a snowglobe.

At 11:00 am, we went swimming - all three of us! I like it better that swimming only with dad. It is so nice to do an activity with the whole family! Later, we went to a guest talent show at 10:30 pm. Like the rest of the shows, it was okay. Lots of people were singing. Some were even belly dancing, tap dancing, and two seniors were dancing too! After that, we went to deck 9 to see the big party. We were really tired because it was almost 12:00 am. At the party they were throwing bead necklaces and many people were trying to catch one. Someone it me accidentally and made my glasses a little bit crooked and my eye still hurts.

2 comments:

Bears said...

HaHa, I knew your dad would probably get a snow globe. When we were on our cruise my parents our parents woulnd't get in the pool. The pool was freezing too. It was also salt water. Was your pool salt water?

skyler said...

yes it was salt water