Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 23, 2008

Day 15 - Cruise; Sea Day

Today was a really good day because we just stayed on the ship. Right after breakfast in the buffet, we went to the mini golf course and met a really nice Russian boy named Paul. We played mini golf with him. At 11:00 am, I went to another teen activity. We were supposed to be painting rings, but after we were done, we went on a scavenger hunt. It was really hard but fun. Our supervisor gave us a photo album of close up things on the ship and we had to go find them when we were done. We only got 12 while the other group got 14. It was time for lunch when I came back. We went swimming at 3:00 pm and I saw Meena. She gave me her email.

At night we went to a show about the Beatles. I liked it, but my parents thought it was boring. We have to wake up early tomorrow so I hope we sleep well.

2 comments:

wendy said...

You seem to enjoy your days at sea more than the other.

Bears said...

What did you mean by rings?
We did a scavenger hunt like that at VBS. It was pretty fun, only that you found the words and in the end you will complete a Bible verse in the end when you found all the words. We also went mini golfing at Timber Creek and we went the the driving range. We did all this in the afternoon for one day in VBS.